[CQ-Contest] New Ops?

Henry Heidtmann n4vhk at summitschool.com
Fri Nov 2 08:16:56 EST 2001

We make it a habit of getting 3/4 new guys in each year at our M/S operation-
We'll start em at headphones with a seasoned op, then put them on a receiver
to find mults, then throw em to the sharks, with a contest elmer listening
along-
Hey, dont make them watch, get them in there in the battle-you'll hook them
for life-
We hooked 4 new ones this year, and they're already making plans for WW CW and
sweeps!
73,
Henry, N4VHK
W4WS Contest Crew