[CQ-Contest] re: SS observations ( kinda long)

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Mon Nov 5 18:31:13 EST 2001

The claim is that:
	I can't get 200 QSOs/hr so the rules are broken
This is rather narrow minded.

I am not a big gun, and I normally keep my mouth shut on the reflector.
But this just goes too far. Did it every occur to you 200 QSO/hour guys
to think just exactly who those 200 guys are? And what do you think THEY
want out of the contest?

I suspect I am not the only one that loves to operate the SS because
it is unique. I don't get to operate many contests these days because
my priorities are elsewhere. But SS is THE contest I make sure I have
a few hours to play in. Go break someone else's contest, please.

Wayne, W5XD