[CQ-Contest] SS observations ( kinda long)

Mark Bailey kd4d at radix.net
Mon Nov 5 17:51:48 EST 2001

Hi Bob:

You'd have to change transmitters as well as callsigns and locations.
See the ARRL General contest rules:

---------------------

3.3. An operator may not use more than one call sign from any given location
during the contest period.

3.5. A transmitter used to contact one or more stations may not be
subsequently used under any other call during the contest period, except for
family stations where more than one call has been issued, and then only if
the second call sign is used by a different operator. (The intent of this
rule is to accommodate family members who must share a rig, and to prohibit
manufactured or artificial contacts.)

There is at least one guy who travels to 5 or 6 different stations to
operate
SS...

73,

Mark, KD4D