[CQ-Contest] SS observations ( kinda long)

bob.wruble at verizon.net bob.wruble at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 19:45:24 EST 2001

no (major?)  test that i can think of gets as slow as ss cw!  at almost any
time during the 24 hours!  even so2r can't make up for the lack of
participation......

i know a number of contesters that have lost interest in it and i'm about to
join them........i don't see the arrl changing it much so
it will die of its own weight if all of the inputs they have rcvd for
several years are true or have any merit......