[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks, & Techniques topic

Gary Sutcliffe ums at nconnect.net
Tue Nov 6 06:35:25 EST 2001

Hi gang

I hope you can take a few minutes out of your busy fall contest season to
send me your tips for the upcoming CTT&T topic:

Topic for January-February 2002

Reducing interference in Multi-op and SO2R stations.  What kind of
inter-station interference problems have you experienced and solved in your
multi-op station or SO2R station?  What types of filters or other special
equipment have you used? What antenna combinations have you found worked
best at reducing interference between stations? Packet assisted contesters:
have you had problems between your packet and HF stations?

Please get them to me by Nov. 8 and be sure your call sign is in your
response. Please reply directly to me.

Thanks & 73! - Gary, W9XT

Gary Sutcliffe, W9XT          Unified Microsystems
ums at nconnect.net              PO Box 133
http://www.QTH.com/w9xt       Slinger, WI 53086

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com