[CQ-Contest] Realtime Scoring Site

Rich Dailey, KA8OKH okh.npi at gte.net
Thu Nov 8 00:49:14 EST 2001

I'm really keen on the real time scoring website concept.  I hope
we see all the major logging software adopt some standard way
of providing output of score/rate... whatever it takes.  I can see
the security/bootleg/believability issue,  but wouldn't it be a great
draw to the sport to have a real time score board?  Rate graphs,
history, etc... and at the end there would be an instant online
"3830 scores" file to look at.  Discussion?

Rich, KA8OKH

Rich Dailey, KA8OKH - Phyllis Dailey, KB4NPI
<http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw/>

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com