[CQ-Contest] SO2R stubs.

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Nov 12 23:28:11 EST 2001

246*V/F is the formula for length in feet.  check out my web page at
http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/k2trstub.html for the common lengths and
combinations and how to calculate.  the other links at
http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/techref.html#filters show analysis of pairs of
stubs and other stuff.

it doesn't hurt to cut long and trim down with an analyzer or by sweeping them
with swr meter and dummy load as velocity factors can vary quite a bit from the
catalog values.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@arrl.net