[CQ-Contest] SS observations ( kinda long)

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Wed Nov 14 11:00:20 EST 2001

On 11/4/01 11:03 PM, KI9A at aol.com at KI9A at aol.com wrote:

>I love contesting. I really dig SS. But, it seems every year, I have a
>tougher time keeping my butt in the chair all day Sunday, maybe a slight
>tweak in the rules is in order?

Maybe you just need a better chair?

--

Every year, it's the same thing -- let's fool around with SS to make it
a) shorter, and b) allow you to work everyone on every band.

Guys, there's already a contest like that. It is called NAQP and it
happens TWICE a year.

I fully expect every one of the SS complainers to put full time efforts
into both runnings of the NAQP -- it's exactly what you're asking for.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com