[CQ-Contest] IC-765 audio problem help?

don.chisholm at home.com don.chisholm at home.com
Thu Nov 15 22:51:36 EST 2001

Icom America has published their factory troubleshooting and maintenance
history for their rigs (even obsolete) on their website.

http://www.icomamerica.com/support/troubleshooting/menu.html

I had a PLL problem with my IC-765 a year or two ago and was able to confirm
the symptoms through their troubleshooting guide and document the problem
more completely when I shipped it to Bellevue for repair service.

I hope this might help.

73
Don
WX3M