Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Certificate received

i4jmy@iol.it i4jmy at iol.it
Mon Nov 19 17:01:58 EST 2001

> Talking about adult behavior. Why don't you read and understand the fa
cts
> and frustrations and not be so judgmental.  I have in fact 8 emails wi
th CQ
> magazine's Managing Editor Gail M Schieber going back to 1997 where sh
> promised to take care of this "right away".

You didn't have success other than getting vague promises and you
insist the same way 8 times, possibly with the same individual ?
I admire your perseverance, I'd already given up, or may be changed
system or target to obtain what I want so much.
Anyway, I stay that a limited number of bad events can't be
representative, beeing a bit symptomatic when the same bad event
repeatedly occurs to the same individual.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com