[CQ-Contest] CQWW Certificate received

Richard Zalewski w7zr at citlink.net
Mon Nov 19 06:49:00 EST 2001

Talking about adult behavior. Why don't you read and understand the facts
and frustrations and not be so judgmental.  I have in fact 8 emails with CQ
magazine's Managing Editor Gail M Schieber going back to 1997 where she
promised to take care of this "right away".  So before YOU criticize, get
YOUR facts straight.