[CQ-Contest] 2000-2001 Master Callsign Databases Now Available

k8cc k8cc at mediaone.net
Tue Nov 20 22:54:37 EST 2001

A new set of callsign databases generated from 2000-2001 contest logs is
now available on the Datom Engineering web site
http://www.datomonline.com/suppfiles.htm and other contest software web sites.

Available for download are the MASTER database (all callsigns), MASTERDX
database (DX callsigns only) and the MASTERSS database (W, VE and US
Possesions).  We're having problems generating the MASTERUSVE database
(W/VE callsigns only) but this database is not needed until ARRL DX (for DX
stations) and we expect to have the problems remedied shortly.

Our thanks to the many stations who submitted logs.  The files are about
the same size as last year - MASTER contains ~27K callsigns, MASTERDX ~19K
and MASTERSS ~8K.  These are all calls from the last year so the data
should be "fresh".

A big thanks goes to Tim, K9TM who burned a lot of midnight oil to finish
up these databases on time.  Thanks also to Jim, AD1C for a well documented
handoff and support.

73,

Dave/K8CC

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com