[CQ-Contest] Re: [frcc] Retribution for frequency stealing?

LX1NO lx1no at arrl.net
Tue Nov 27 12:27:39 EST 2001

Hi,

This happens to me very often, especially from Eastern European countries
but also some big-guns from the US did it. All of them were always very loud
and I do not believe they could not hear me, well, unlike they just got a
transmitter and no receiver hooked up.

I keep track of what happened and how it happened. I don't remove the QSO
if they called me before but they will not make it into my log when they
call me after the incident. I may have lost some points/multis but after
all,
who cares. It's a hobby.
Nor would any of these "persons"/clubs ever get any QSL card if one would be
requested.

I always ask them to QSY, gently, but most of the time they pretend not to
hear me. Strange enough, after a short time, they move. Why? Did they hear
my weak signal and decided to go away ?

My 2 cents.

73 Norby
Norbert Oberweis (LX1NO/LX9EG/KM6RY)    mailto:lx1no at arrl.net