[CQ-Contest] Retribution for frequency stealing?

George Cutsogeorge w2vjn at rosenet.net
Tue Nov 27 14:41:36 EST 2001

Another thing to consider.  Things are not always as they seem.  I went
looking for a spot to CQ in and found a dead quiet place.  I listened for a
few seconds and started calling.  After perhaps 10 minutes of running JAs a
very loud station appeared on my frequency and said I had been qrming him.
He was obviously not using CW filters as sharp as mine.  I had no idea he
was there.  Yes, I have reduced the key clicks in my MP.

George, W2VJN

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com