[CQ-Contest] Looking for contest QTH/station

Jan.E.Holm at telia.se Jan.E.Holm at telia.se
Fri Nov 30 12:50:17 EST 2001

   I´m looking for a place to operate next CQWW from, yes
   I know it´s still long gone but I just got the idéa.
   Before I´m to darn old it would be very interesting to be
   able to operate from a country better then Sweden.
   North west Africa would be the best bet I suppose, Carribean
   might be too expensive for me since I don´t have much
   money.
   Anyone know something or has a place for loan/rent please
   let me know, maybe we can figure something out.

   73, Jim SM2EKM

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com