[CQ-Contest] Network cables

J.P. Kleinhaus w2xx at cloud9.net
Fri Oct 5 20:29:04 EDT 2001

I'm well aware of that...my question was really if anyone
has tried these things in a high RF environment.  If there
was interference it would more likely be due to fundamental
overload than harmonic energy.  Then again, we have a
ham-band at 2.4GHz....I wouldn't want to bring one of those
802.11b networks into a VHF/UHF contesting environment.

J.P.