[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB - GO or NO GO

Harry or Marge Flasher hflasher at dayton.net
Sun Oct 7 19:30:33 EDT 2001

All six of the team going to Jamaica (6Y6L) are still planning on making
the trip for the CQ WW SSB.  We did lose a non operating couple but that
was due to illness of one of them.  Since they would have carried some
of our goodies, we have had to make some changes in our equipment
plans.  My wife and I and one other team member are now on our third set
of airline tickets.

I am glad to see that many are still planning to make their trips.

With the cancellation of the couple, we now have an available bed should
anyone be interested in joining with us.   73  Harry  AC8G (ex W8KKF)
J37K  VP2EF

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com