[CQ-Contest] AL1200 question

Georgens, Tom tgeorgen at lsil.com
Sat Oct 6 19:03:00 EDT 2001

I am about to install a new High voltage transformer into an AL1200 that
currently does not have one installed.  Unfortunately, the spare transformer
did not come from Ameritron with installation instructions.

Although I am relatively certain how to install it, I want to be sure.  Does
anyone out there have the documentation or can give me a description of the
correct primary connections.

Thanks in advance and 73,

Tom W2SC

-

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com

>From K0HB at qwest.net" <K0HB at qwest.net  Sun Oct  7 00:43:47 2001
On Saturday, October 06, 2001 11:03 PM, Georgens, Tom
[SMTP:tgeorgen at lsil.com] wrote:

> I am about to install a new High voltage transformer into an AL1200 that
> currently does not have one installed.  Unfortunately, the spare
> transformer did not come from Ameritron with installation instructions.

If you have the User Manual, the instructions are on page 4.

If not, send me an email and I will scan the instructions into a
.jpg file and send them to you.

73, Hans, K0HB

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com