R: [CQ-Contest] CQ Phone Test.

IT9GSF Fabio Grisafi fgrisafi at tin.it
Tue Oct 9 01:36:05 EDT 2001

Nobody here in Italy has intention to cancel his effort for the IG9A
Lampedusa
Island, Zone 33, Multi Multi, partecipation.

Even if we are only about 150 Km from the libyan coast we don't see any
enemy in the
mediterranean sea. Also, President Mohammar Gheddafi confirmed Libya is
against terrorism.

So, be sure..... you will copy signals coming from IG9A and, I hope, in the
near future,
also signals coming from a new democratic country: YA ! We hope to have that
multiplier worked on all bands next year.

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.