[CQ-Contest] CQ Phone Test.

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 08:26:24 EDT 2001

  Hi All,

    The PJ2Z trip is still on. I agree with the opinion that
 we shouldn't let these terrorists control our lives. There is a risk
 of danger that exists everywhere in the world... not just in the US.
If
 you are going to a part of the world where there is anti-American
 setiment then you need to just lay low.

    On a related subject (echoing K3MM's comments) those going on a
trip should make sure they arrive at the airport at least a few hours
before your departure. W0CG just returned from Curacao and he suggests
that you do not carry a radio or electronic equipment as carry on
lugguage. Don't expect to be able to just plug it in to show it works
like you have in the past. The odds are you will be delayed.

    Hope everyone has a safe and hassle free trip to their
destinations. N8VW,K8NZ,WC4E, and myself will be going through
MIA on the morning of the 23rd October. Maybe we will run into
some of those others heading down for the contest.....

                                 Jeff - KU8E