[CQ-Contest] Antenna Switch Relay Inquiry

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Tue Oct 9 14:31:45 EDT 2001

I have 2 Stackmatches that got toasted by lightning.
PC traces are gone, diodes blown up and some relays
are NG.

You can buy the exact relay from Digikey (as I have
just done):

Aromat JW1FSN-DC12V (some older Stackmatches used
the JW1FEN series - they seem compatible)
They are SPDT, 10A contacts 12V coil.

Digikey number 255-1114-ND $2.06 in one piece quantity.

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com