[CQ-Contest] CQP logs

AD6E at aol.com AD6E at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 20:09:32 EDT 2001

I'm just now getting back from my CQP expedition to the Lassen/Plumas county
line, and I have over 200 CQP logs that have been emailed to
cqp at contesting.com

The good news is that so many are now emailing logs. The bad news is that
there is no robot answering mechanism to let you know your log was received.
Please be patient and I'll answer each and every one with an email QSL as I
get time to go through this pile.

Please check for your claimed score to be posted at http://www.cqp.org in
about two weeks. It'll be posted sooner if I can, but I won't promise. If
your score isn't listed at the web site in a couple of weeks send me a note
first before re-sending your log.

73,  Al  AD6E
cqp at contesting.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com