[CQ-Contest] W9XT Contest Card

Ed Miske e.miske at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 9 20:39:50 EDT 2001

I'm having trouble getting a pc to recognize my contest card.

I've been using the card for 5 years or so in an old 486 and it works fine.
But that machine is dying. I tried last year to move it into a new 486 but
could not get the new PC to recognize it.

I now have a new(er) Pentium I'm trying to move it into and I have the same
problem.....I can not get the PC to recognize the card.

Any comments or suggestions greatly appreciated.

I've already sent a message to Gary, W9XT.

Please respond to both the above address AND ed.miske at kennametal.com as I'm
running out of time trying to get this thing straightened out before the
PaQP this weekend.

Thanks for listening
Ed/WA3SES

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com