[CQ-Contest] 160m DX contacts during CQWW SSB

Valeri Stefanov wally at el-soft.com
Sun Oct 14 20:23:25 EDT 2001

Hi fellow contesters,

As some of you may have found already I'm planning to be SOSB on 160m in =
CQWW SSB after 12 days.
What I want to mention is that if anyone would like to get LZ8T =
multiplier on top band irrespectably of ARRL band plan must look for me =
either around 1840 or 1825. This is because above 1840 I usually have S9 =
plus many db Russian and Ukrainian stations which no beverage can wipe =
out and which do not allow picking up a weak DX signals from NA on both =
CW or SSB.
Tested my new phased verticals array this weekend and it seems to work =
as expected so CU in "THE CONTEST".

73's de Wally LZ2CJ ( LZ8T )

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com