[CQ-Contest] K3KU wants crystals for Drakes

Art Boyars aboyars at erols.com
Sun Oct 14 22:11:24 EDT 2001

Anybody have one or two 39.1 MHz crystals I can buy or borrow to get my =
T4X and R4B on 28MHz for SS CW?  I am in Silver Spring, MD (DC metro =
area).  Also, I will be travelling to State College, PA Tuesday evening =
(Oct. 17), returning Thursday after noon.  So, I can swing thru =
Baltimore, Frederick, Hagerstown, Harrisburg, etc.

Please reply direct e-mail.  No e-mail in State College, but you can =
leave a message at the Atherton Hotel 814-231-2100 for Tuesday or =
Wednesday evening.

Art Boyars K3KU

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com