[CQ-Contest] WAEDC 2002 new rules

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 14:45:15 EDT 2001

Ben,

Thanks for the committee notes regarding changes in the WAE rules.  It is
clear that the committe has worked hard and given careful consideration to
the changes they will make in the contest.

I was, however, disappointed to see that apparently no change will be made in
the 3 time off, 12 hour rule.  As stated in my previousl message to the
committe, this rule, in my opinion, is onerous and should be changed to allow
for more liberal time off periods during the contest.  I do not know if the
decisions of the committee are final at this time, but if there is any
opportunity to raise issues again with the committee, I ask that this rule be
reconsidered.

Thank you for your consideration.

73, George, k5kg

George I. Wagner, K5KG