[CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 and 10 contest dates

Milt Jensen miltj at dvec.org
Mon Oct 15 12:48:53 EDT 2001

Yep, I'm as spaced out as Ken is.  I also scheduled my work time off
(vacation?) scheduler for the days prior to Dec. 1 & 2 to prepare for the
ARRL 160.  It wasn't until this thread started that I checked, and sure
enoung BNM had it for the 8th & 9th.  DUH!!!  Fortunately I am able to make
the schedule change.  CU all on Top Band.  Milt, N5IA operating from N7GP in
greenlee County, Arizona.