[CQ-Contest] Belgian Team

John Devoldere john.devoldere at pandora.be
Tue Oct 16 13:11:17 EDT 2001

Hello to all!

The Belgian team was put together after applying a number of selection
criteria and various tests. Initially 6 Belgian contesters applied. Finally
it was Mark, ON4WW, who won the tests with flying colors. Mark selected
Peter, ON6TT as his team mate.

Hence, it is a pleasure for me, as preseident of our national IARU society,
which was asked to take care of the team slection, to officially announce
that Mark, ON4WW and Peter, ON6TT, who also were part of WRTC2000 in
Slovenia (and did so very well !), will be defending the Belgian colors in
Helsinki in 2002.

PS: they promised not to over sleep...

73,

John, ON4UN