[CQ-Contest] Why I Won't Be in CQWW CW This Year

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 10:39:51 EDT 2001

In a message dated 10/17/01 9:29:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
n6tj at sbcglobal.net writes:

>  Rather than try and move CQ WW CW in to December, I'd just pull it forward
>  week or two.  Let SS move.
>
>  But WHY am I even suggesting this?  It's just more waste of your and my
>  time.  Realize it will never happen.  The Contest Wizards have told us
>  what's best for us............
>
>  Vy 73,
>
>  Jim Neiger
>  N6TJ

Amen!
I will second that! And ask my eternal question, why do we still have 0
points for domestic QSOs? What are we trying to discourage? This should be #1
change in CQ WW rules.
How about having CW part two weeks after SSB? We would gain better
propagation and expeditioners could have one shot stay for both parts.
But there is always that "tradition" in the way  :-)
Stay tuned for Tesla Cup 2002, it will eliminate many of the "traditional"
problems.

Yuri, K3BU, VE1BY, VE3BMV
Tesla RC N2EE, NT1E

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com