[CQ-Contest] CQWW and mail

N7MAL n7mal at ctaz.com
Fri Oct 19 20:30:59 EDT 2001

Once again Fred you have arrived at an excellent solution to yet another
irritation from CQ Magazine. Unfortunately your solution is just a band-aid,
although a good band-aid, to cover a larger problem with CQ Magazine. I
think another option might be to ask CQ Magazine if all future magazine
renewals must also be made via the internet. It seems reasonable to think if
they can't/won't accept contest logs then they probably won't accept
subscription renewal checks.

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm