[CQ-Contest] Re: Radio ID position in Cabrillo??

Eddie Schneider edlyn at california.com
Mon Oct 22 18:35:05 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Zoli Pitman HA1AG <ha1ag at compuserve.com>
> Hi,
>
> I learned that Writelog doesn't put the Radio ID in the Cabrillo file. It
> can be found in the Chronlogical output file though. Now I have to write a
> small script, which takes the Radio ID from the Chronological file and
> inserts it at the right place in the Cabrillo, which is requested by the
> RTTY WW. I have two questions:
>
> 1, At what position should the Radio ID in the Cabrillo file?
>
> 2, Is there a numbering convention like Run Stn. 0, Mult Station 1?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> 73 de Zoli HA1AG
>
> Ps: I'm sorry that I have to bother the general contesting reflector with
> this but the Writelog crowd was not helpful at all except Wil DJ7AA.
>
> Ps2: No, I'm not interested in buying W4something Cabrillo Converter.

Radio ID should be the last column in a Cabrillo formatted log.
The numbering convention is zero and one.

For more info see http://www.kk.net/~trey/cabrillo

As a last resort, if the station IDs are in Writelog's chronological log,
you could submit it and I can format it into Cabrillo.

73 Eddie, W6/G0AZT

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com