[CQ-Contest] No New MASTER.DTA Prior to CQWW SSB

k8cc k8cc at mediaone.net
Tue Oct 23 01:01:30 EDT 2001

Contesters:

We regret to inform those interested in a updated MASTER.DTA file that
there will be no update prior to CQWW SSB.  The reasons for this center
primarily around unanticipated work commitments with our "real" jobs which
prevented getting the software tools in place to create the files.  The
other factor is one half of our team (K9TM) is going to WP2Z for SS CW.

We apologize for the delay in producing new MASTER.DTA files.  We firmly
expect to have an update prior to CQWW CW.

73,

Dave Pruett, K8CC
Tim Mitchell, K9TM

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com