[CQ-Contest] my post

Bruce Lallathin aa8u at modempool.com
Sat Oct 27 09:49:22 EDT 2001

The only thing that makes sense is that CQ Communications
must have some solid reason to think that they are targeted.
It seems to me that unless they consider themselves part of the much hated
"liberal media" or the "liberal elite" they have nothing much to be
concerned with. Looks to me like the only folks attacked have been those
the Rush Limbaugh right wing extremist crowd hates. Just note who have been
their targets so far. Oh, they also bumped off the Kennedy's and MLKing and
successfully maintain the cover up to this day.

On the other hand, email is a great way to submit the cabrillo log files.

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com