[CQ-Contest] SPECIAL PREFIX OQ

John Devoldere john.devoldere at pandora.be
Fri Oct 26 14:25:36 EDT 2001

Dear DX-ers and Contesters:

Starting today, Friday, octber 26th, 2001,  you will hear many Belgian
stations on the air using the OQ prefix instead of the regular ON or OT
prefix. The Belgian telecom authorities have issued this special prefix on
the occasion of the birth of prinsess Elisabeth.

The permission to use this prefix runs until december 31st, 2001.

73,

John, ON4UN - OQ4UN
president UBA

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com