[CQ-Contest] amps in series VU2WAP

Manoj Agarwal miku at bgl.vsnl.net.in
Mon Oct 29 08:56:49 EST 2001

Hello All.
I have two SB220.
The SSB contest was very good during the weekend.
I had the CT voice Card installed on my computer .
It was great working with it.
I encountered a problem with my SB 220 Sunday afternoon .
There was just no output out from the SB220.
I did not want to take out the spare one with me and have to connect all
over.
I just went off air.
Monday morning I took a look at the amp which gave way to find the relay in
the SB 220 out.
I think it is very good idea to have two AMPS connected and if a  problem is
encountered just  switch.
On the whole it was fun 10 meters was very good.
I operated some 14 odd hours in total and made over 1200 Q
I was not doing the contest for a full 48 but just for fun and excitement .
As I had installed the voice card so to play around and get a hang of it.
Miku
VU2WAP
www.qsl.net/vu2wap