[CQ-Contest] Long Delayed Echoes

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 30 14:56:02 EST 2001

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 12:10:45PM -0600, Mark Beckwith wrote:

> >I heard something this weekend at N5TW that I think must
> >have been a recording of me played back over the air.
>
> Kenneth, can you identify the exact time?  Tom (W7WHY)?  Just curious.

No. I remember it was late Sunday morning on 10M beaming Europe.

> If it was harassment he could well have been playing back a previous QRZed -
> they all start to sound alike after a while!

That's what I figure.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com