[CQ-Contest] CW Sprint This Coming Saturday!

Tom Frenaye frenaye at pcnet.com
Tue Sep 4 10:16:17 EDT 2001

Bill inadvertently included the URL for the NAQP rules instead of the Sprint.
The Sprint rules are here:

        http://www.ncjweb.com/index.php3?leftcol=contestmenu&rightcol=sprintrules1

                        -- Tom

At 07:21 AM 9/4/2001 -0400, Bill Fisher W4AN wrote:

>Reminder that the North American version of the CW Sprint is this coming
>Saturday night from 8:00PM Eastern to Midnight (OOOOZ - 0400Z).  This
>contest is not restricted to NA stations, although you may hear many
>sending CQ NA.
>
>If you aren't on a team, and would like to be...  please drop me a
>note.
>
>For more information, please see...
>
>N6TR's Sprint Survival Guide:  http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/sprint.html for
>more sprint information inclding sound files of actual QSOs.
>
>CW Sprinting - Beginners Guide:  http://www.contesting.com/articles/198 by
>yours truely and others.
>
>Rules: http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.pdf
>
>Two Radios in the Sprint: http://qth.com/tr/two_radio_sprint.html
>
>See you all Saturday night!
>
>Bill,

e-mail: frenaye at pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com