[CQ-Contest] Fall/Winter 2001-2002 Contest DXpeditions

Bill Feidt Bill at ng3k.com
Thu Sep 6 16:04:30 EDT 2001

Fellow Contesters,

It appears that my contest operation Web pages will be
used as the basis for the operation tables that appear
in the National Contest Journal.  This is scheduled to
be effective with the Nov/Dec 2001 issue.

As a result, I'm very interested in hearing about your
DXpedition and special operation plans for the following
contests:

  CQ World Wide SSB Contest (Oct 27-28, 2001)
  CQ World Wide CW Contest (November 24-25, 2001)
  ARRL 10-Meter Contest (Dec 15-16, 2001)
  ARRL DX CW Contest (Feb 16-17, 2002)
  ARRL DX SSB Contest (Mar 2-3, 2002)

In order for your operation to appear in the Nov/Dec
NCJ, I need to have full particulars no later than
September 20, 2001.  Please E-mail to:

  Bill at ng3k.com

Include:

  o Callsign to be used
  o DXCC entity
  o CQ Zone (for the CQWW contests)
  o Entry class anticipated
  o QSL route
  o Your callsign and public E-mail address
  o Operators + other information of likely interest

For examples, you can visit:

  http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/cqs2001.html
  http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/cqc2001.html

Thanks very much es 73,