[CQ-Contest] QSL Manager Wanted

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 13:37:17 EDT 2001

  Hi,

   I am looking for someone who might be interested in being the
QSL manager for PJ2Z for the contest QSO's that we make in CQWW DX SSB.
I am going to be moving in a month and since my address will be wrong
in the Callbook I would prefer to not have cards sent to my old
address. If you are interested please email me and we can discuss.
Serious inquires only please....

                     73's  Jeff KU8E

http://im.yahoo.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com