[CQ-Contest] Nonstop 48 hours for SO on CQWW

Zoltan Szoke ha5pp at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 21:18:24 EDT 2001

Hi,

I often see "Operating Time (hrs): 48" at Single Operator stations. This is
unbelievable for me. Nonstop 48 hours QSOing, nonstop 2 days contesting too
long for an SO station. I think so  (at least in 50%) that is not true. Or I
don't know something what easy for a really good, strong and avid contester.
Do you know offer me any practices what help me to endure to the end of the
contest without any sleeping?

All responses will be appreciate. Thanks!

73
Zoli
HA5PP

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com