[CQ-Contest] Fall CW Sprint - Rumors #9_9

Marijan Miletic, S56A artinian at siol.net
Mon Sep 10 09:00:09 EDT 2001

Plenty of CW sprinters on Sunday morning QRMing my SSB CQ at 7046 kHz and I
got only a few answers in WAE DX contest :-(

Made 400 QSO but watched two games of YU becoming EU basketball champ!

Games were played in Istambul, TA1, EU part of Turkey.  We got African Italy
in CQ WW so I wonder why African Maldives are missing?  I hope K3EST has
safely returned from JA?

I was on holiday at Gan Isl. 2 deg. South of Equator.  Remember the place
from VS9 days and many old British military towers are stil there.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com