[CQ-Contest] Headphones and Uninterruptible Power Supplies

Ron Klein - W0OSK w0osk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 10 15:15:46 EDT 2001

REA is short for Rural Electrification Administration. That was a
funding vehicle used by the federal government during the Roosevelt
administration and beyond to get affordable electricity into the rural
areas of the US. There were other ways, but that stimulated
availability to folks living in isolated (compared to urban) areas.

73,

Ron - W0OSK

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com