[CQ-Contest] Telephone RFI

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki at juno.com
Mon Sep 10 21:36:35 EDT 2001

The Radio Shack model is 43-591, -592, -593, -599, -577 (different
colors)

Also take along some K-Com Telephone filters RF-1 for outside phone
or RF-2 module for inside phone installation

Also contact Palomar Engineers, Escondido, CA 760 747-3346
for a RF Toroid kit to take along if you really want to cover all bases.

I have no pecuniary interest in any of the above mentioned vendors.

73,

Dennis Vernacchia N6KI

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:40:09 -0500 <kk9a at arrl.net> writes:

>I know that this isn't the RFI reflector, but I'm sure many contesters
>have
>dealt with telephone RFI.  I'll be operating the CQWW SSB contest from
>Aruba
>and there are a few close neighbors so I'd like to be prepared.  I'd
>like to
>purchase a telephone that is less prone to interference.  I've looked
>through the archives and several years ago many were recommending
>radio
>shack telephones.  Are these still a good choice?   Any recommended
>models?
>
>73,
>John
>

>--