[CQ-Contest] Comfortable Headphones?

Jerry Devine krr2ak at juno.com
Tue Sep 11 07:15:25 EDT 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:50:31 EDT K5NZ at aol.com writes:
>Anyone know of some really comfortable headphones that don't pinch
>your head and make your ears sweat?  Something you can wear for 24 hours
and not
>have "headphone head" when your finished?  I have tried all the Heil
models
>with no luck.  Thanks in advance for your advice.
>
>"If it's worth doing....it's worth overdoing!"
>Regards,
>Mike Hance K5NZ
>Bedias, Tx

Mike,

I'm partcial to SENNHEISER's line of products since 1988.  I currently
sport
HD-545's.   <.02% THD,  Headband Caliper Pressure  aprox 2.4 N,
rebuildable.
Although the 545's are out of production now.  I'm sure they have
something
similar in comfort and performance.  (565's?, 585's?)  They also have
great
deals on refurbished headsets at a fraction of normal cost.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/

73,    Jerry                                     krr2ak at juno.com
[text|uuencode|59kb ea]
        'Y2K ?   Because 1k is 3 decibels down in amplitude. 9991 krr2ak'

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com