[CQ-Contest] CW Sprint - QRM to 40M SSB Ops

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 11 10:15:57 EDT 2001

Because of the non-identical allocations around the world on 40m,
cross-mode QRM happens not only in the Sprint, but other
contests as well.
In 2 1/2 weeks is the CQWW RTTY test.  There will be QRM
(intentional and otherwise) between the CW and RTTY ops around
7040 (the R1 and R3 RTTY allocation).
While I'm sure no contester would cause intentional QRM, please
be tolerant.  We can only work with what we have!
73,
Barry W2UP

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com