[CQ-Contest] Logan

Marijan Miletic, S56A artinian at siol.net
Tue Sep 11 19:31:49 EDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C13AF0.051E7A10

I landed at Logan in 1976 bicentennial year for my first visit to USA.  I
never expected such a tragedy 25 years later.

Our sympathies are with you, my fellow USA contesters.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU since 1978

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C13AF0.051E7A10

I landed at Logan in 1976 bicentennial = year for my=20 first visit to USA.  I never expected such a tragedy = 25=20 years later.

Our sympathies are with you, my fellow = USA=20 contesters.

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com