[CQ-Contest] SSB SPRINT?

Ron D. Rossi rrossi at btv.ibm.com
Fri Sep 14 11:35:35 EDT 2001

Folks,

I too was privately wondering about the effect of the Sprint on the H&W nets.
We all know that in this contest more than any other QRL is pretty brief! It
would be hard enough to avoid net freqs in a 'normal' contest, let alone one
where you literally spin the dial, listen, then TX.

I have been very much looking forward to the Sprint tomorrow, but it is
probably the right thing to cancel it. It would not take much QRM to really
put a bad face on contesting and contesters.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com