[CQ-Contest] NA Sprint SSB this weekend cancelled

Henry Heidtmann n4vhk at summitschool.com
Fri Sep 14 13:40:39 EDT 2001

Thank you, Jim. Let us all think of our brothers and sisters in NYC and
DC, whether they be victims, police, fire, rescue workers. Its a time to
be with family and friends, and keep these people in our thoughts and
prayers.
Dont forget to light a candle at 7pm tonight.
God Bless America-
Henry Heidtmann, N4VHK
Winston-Salem, NC

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com