[CQ-Contest] Contest Dxpeditions Reminder

Bill at ng3k.com Bill at ng3k.com
Sun Sep 16 09:42:58 EDT 2001

Another reminder that the deadline for having your contest
DXpedition information appear in the Nov/Dec issue of the
National Contest Journal (NCJ) is September 20.  You can
use this form:

  http://www.ng3k.com/Contest/consub.html

to submit your data or you can E-mail it to Bill at ng3k.com.

Details of the operations I've received so far can be
found by following the links at:

  http://www.ng3k.com/Contest/

If there have been any changes to what I have currently
or if you see errors that need to be corrected, please
let me know by E-mail prior to the deadline.

Tnx es 73,

Bill/NG3K

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com