[CQ-Contest] SO2R hardware

Ed Kucharski k3dne at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 20 19:26:08 EDT 2001

At 01:45 PM 9/19/01 -0500, tombaugh wrote:

>It appears that there are three manufactered units for SO2R operators ( I =
>won't name names)

Please, do name names!  I know of the Top Ten Devices and the
Array Solutions products what is the other?  Are there more?
I'm also interested in any feedback on how they compare and work (both
manually and via computer control).  Is there a commercially made
product that will manually switch between 3 radios (audio, mic, key) -
not for SO3R but for manual switching between radios for my 7 band
vhf/uhf/uwave
single-op contest station?
73,
Ed K3DNE